2024년 4월 27일 토요일

LOWLIVES - It Makes Me Sick


Sometimes the truth is hard to hearCos it's overratedI feel like a ghost, unable to feelI don't know who's fake, and what is realI see no point, I see no endAre they enemies or are they friends?It makes me sickSometimes the truth is hard to hearAnd we're all faking like we really careI show them what I want 'em to seeBut they stare right through meLet's quit pretending and being so fakeOur need for attention is our greatest mistakeI'm saving face and walking the lineBut on the inside I'm losing my mindIt makes me sickSometimes the truth is hard to hearAnd we're all faking like we really careI show them what I want 'em to seeBut they stare right through meSometimes the truth is hard to hearAnd we're all faking like we really careI show them what I want 'em to seeBut they stare right through meBut they stare right through me

But they stare right through me 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기