2024년 4월 19일 금요일

TobyMac - I'm For You


Tell me where it's hurtingAre you burning?Running just to catch your breathAnd going nowhereIt's getting old when you feel like you got nothing leftWell it ain't over 'til it's overI told you since the day we metSo let me be the voice through all the noise
Whatever I gotta beI'll be for youWhatever you need from meTo see you throughEvery one of us has stumbledEverybody's humbledWe hit the ground and our lives crumble
Whatever I gotta beI'll be for youI'm for you, come onIf you never knewIf you never knewI'm for youYou know it's true
I know the feelingI know it's real when the drama's all in your faceYou see a mountainI hear a promise it's never more than we can takeWell it ain't over, 'til it's overWe can learn from our mistakesSo let me be the voice through all the noise
Whatever I gotta beI'll be for youWhatever you need from meTo see you throughEvery one of us has stumbledEverybody's humbledWe hit the ground and our lives crumbleWhatever I gotta beI'II be for you
'Cause every one of us will fallHave our backs against the wallAnd everyone shares a need to be lovedYou've always been for meSo I will be for youThat's just what it means to love
Whatever I gotta beI'll be for youWhatever you need from me to see it throughWhatever II'm for you
First John chapter oneStarting at verse fiveThis is the message which we have heard from himAnd I declare to youThat God is lightAnd in him there is no darkness at allIf we say we have fellowship and walk in darkness, we lieAnd do not practice the truthBut if we walk in the lightHas he is in the lightAnd fellowship with one anotherNo matter what colour our skin, denomination, socio-economical background

And the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from our sins 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기