2024년 4월 19일 금요일

Lacuna Coil - Reckless


Tonight it's coming downTo hell with all the innocenceThe signs are all aroundI've had enoughWasted too much timeAfraid to cross the lineEnough with alibis
You make me, make me recklessYou make me recklessYou make me, make me recklessDestroy
Let's wreck it downLet's be wild and get reckless(Now destroy)Keep the madness endlessGive me danger all the wayUnafraid to self destroy
Things won't be slowing downI'm high enough on bitternessThe fire fills my eyes(Not afraid)I have never learnt to compromiseI need to feel aliveEnough with alibisFeel alive
You make me, make me recklessYou make me recklessYou make me, make me recklessDestroy
Let's wreck it downLet's be wild and get reckless(Now destroy)Keep the madness endlessGive me danger all the way
Let's wreck it downLet's be wild and get reckless(Now destroy)Keep the madness endlessGive me danger, come on, enjoy the rideAnd break this downLet's be wild and get reckless(Destroy)Keep the madness endlessGive me danger alll the way

Unafraid to self destroy 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기