2024년 4월 23일 화요일

First and Forever - Eulogy (Official Music Video)


Spotify Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/7g9ycZ... Apple Music Link:   / eulogy-single   Lyrics: I got my head against the wall 'Cause I can't recall the sound of your heartbeat And I never said it all, but I guess I should have said that I'm sorry And now you've gone so far away I will never get the chance to say That you were the best of, you were the worst Of every fucking part of me The way your makeup stain still haunts my bed The shadows sing your name inside my head Falling like the rain you washed in red I'm choking on the pain you left You could cut me to the bone 'Cause I think you've always known that I'm broken Then you hang on every note Like my words are set in stone as they're spoken And as you fall to fade away I will never live to see the day These scars on my chest carved out by your hand Still cuts me from beyond the grave The way your makeup stain still haunts my bed The shadows sing your name inside my head Falling like the rain you washed in red I'm choking on the pain you left You broke me apart and set me afire And let go Burning alive above where you lie And sleep cold The pain in your eyes forever enshrined In my head Until the time our fates intertwine In silence The way your makeup stain still haunts my bed The shadows sing your name inside my head Falling like the rain you washed in red I'm choking choking choking The way your makeup stain still haunts my bed The shadows sing your name inside my head Falling like the rain you washed in red 

I'm choking on the pain you left for dead 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기