2024년 4월 26일 금요일

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Mississippi Blood


She's got Mississippi blood runnin' through her veinsHer mama was a looker from New OrleansDaddy worked hard with a gun in his bootBlow you away, click, bang, boom-boom
Good ol' dude said she broke his heartThrew it on the ground, stomped it hardBut I wanna tell you this on my ownBefore they be carvin' my name in stone
WhoaShe's a dirty little thing, crazy as hellWhoaShe's my rock 'n' roll queen, sweet southern bellWhoaShe's a lipstick stain on a burned cigaretteWhoaLike an old blues song stuck in my headMississippi mud and I'm sinking in
Cut off jeans, tied t-shirtDrinkin' from the bottle rollin' in the dirtFoot on the gas, el caminoRidin' with the King on the Radio
WhoaShe's a dirty little thing, crazy as hellWhoaShe's my rock 'n' roll queen, sweet southern bellWhoaShe's a lipstick stain on a burned cigaretteWhoa
Like an old blues song stuck in my headMississippi mud and I'm sinking inShe reads from the good book just to be badLyin' in the hay, she likes to move fastAn old song stuck in my headWork all day and I'm going again
WhoaShe's a dirty little thing, crazy as hellWhoaShe's my rock 'n' roll queen, sweet southern bellWhoaShe's a lipstick stain on a burned cigaretteWhoaLike an old blues song stuck in my head

Mississippi mud and I'm sinking in 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기