2024년 4월 21일 일요일

Downswing - Shapeshifter (Official Music Video)


Listen Everywhere: https://ffm.to/shapeshifterds Shapeshifter Made a mark on my conscious For the thousandth time I’m through with the ignorant spouting lies If you disrespect me or act condescending You’ve sealed your fate You better know your place know your place Change your shape Am I to blind searching cuz I can’t find happiness Two Face Shapeshifter Am I to blind force fed all these fake lies you have spread Two Face Shapeshifter You’ll never know quite what you’re looking for It goes to show you don’t care anymore Now I’m fine without you Despite what we’ve been through Fuck fake friends pretend That this is how it ends Can’t escape reality You’ll never find any relief Nothing good comes easy Am I to blind cuz I can’t find happiness 

Now I’m done give it up 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기