2024년 4월 26일 금요일

Fame on Fire - "Spiral (Justice)" Official Music Video


LYRICS I did my best To avoid any bad blood with you Didn’t last Turns out the rumors that I heard were true You dug a hole to bury me You dragged me through the mud And all the things I did for you Were not enough You’re the poison inside my veins Memories I can’t erase You just keep pulling me under You’re the sickness inside of me Toxic insanity Sending me into a spiral You fooled me once That’s shame on me That’s price I'll pay to get away Cus I’m done Holding back my tongue I’m never at peace your time has come You dug a hole to bury me You dragged me through the mud And all the things I did for you Were not enough You’re the poison inside my veins Memories I can’t erase You just keep pulling me under You’re the sickness inside of me Toxic insanity Sending me into a spiral My turn to drag you down Bleh It’s never enough It’s never enough You’re the poison inside my veins Memories I can’t erase You just keep pulling me under You’re the sickness inside of me Toxic insanity Sending me into a spiral Spiral Follow Fame on Fire: Facebook:   / fameonfire   Instagram:   / fameonfire   Twitter:   / fameonfireband   TikTok: https://tiktok.com/fameonfire

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기