2024년 4월 23일 화요일

LEAGUE OF DISTORTION - My Hate Will Go On (Official Video) | Napalm Records

 New Single “My Hate Will Go On” out now via Napalm Records

Listen here: https://lnk.to/LOD-MyHateWillGoOn Socials & Streaming: https://linktr.ee/leagueofdistortion LYRICS For the sake of the vulnerable I will decide Revolt against the vicious I don’t flinch, I’m not their fool Walk straight into the fire Retribution’s what I choose Now it’s too late for an excuse My hate will go on Like purgatory blaze They can try to hide or they try to run They won’'t calm down the rage My hate will go on The truth will find a way So they try to hide or they try to run They know (They know) My hate will go on If you trust in the voice of betrayal and deceit When the core of you’re mind is uncertain and weak They brainwash and exploit you Stab your back and watch you die The tyrants spread their venom But the vigorous survive Just like a zombie stays alive: My hate will go on Like purgatory blaze They can try to hide or they try to run They won’'t calm down the rage My hate will go on The truth will find a way So they try to hide or they try to run They know (They know) My hate will go On and on I am the tide and I'm unstoppable I will rage on, just like a storm It's irreversible Never forgive what they have done This will be punished Avalanche-like it will strike their hearts My hate will go on Like purgatory blaze They can try to hide or they try to run They won’'t calm down the rage My hate will go on The truth will find a way So they try to hide or they try to run They know (They know) My hate will go

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기