The 3rd powerful yet haunting single off of Bridges Ablaze’s upcoming 2027 EP - "Left For
Dead"!
•Stream the single now! ➵ https://ffm.to/bridgesablaze-leftfordead
Song/Lyrics (originally written by Bridges Ablaze):
VERSE 1
The haunting memories
Are washing over me
I wish that I could walk away
But you pull me under
Maybe there’s another way
But I keep falling apart for you
And I’ve been praying for comfort
While you twist your knife in me (in me)
CHORUS 1
Every time I run away
I crawl right back
Holding you means nothing when I’m bleeding out
Something about the way you taste
Pulls me back
Over and over until I’m left for dead
VERSE 2
I see your silhouette
Every time I dream
I wish that I could never sleep
But there’s demons in the shadows
And they’re calling me
Until they tear me apart again
And I found nothing but silence
Will keep me from needing more
CHORUS 2
Every time I run away
I crawl right back
Holding you means nothing when I’m bleeding out
Something about the way you taste
Pulls me back
Over and over until I’m left for dead
Even though I try
It’s never enough
And there’s no tomorrow
I’m searching for a sign
That I’ll never find
Over and over until I’m left for dead
BRIDGE
You bring me to my knees
You like to watch me bleed
I can’t let you in
BREAKDOWN
Ohh
You bring me to my knees
SOLO
CHORUS 3
Every time I run away
I crawl right back
Holding you means nothing when I’m bleeding out
Something about the way you taste
Pulls me back
Over and over until I’m left for dead
Even though I try
It’s never enough
And there’s no tomorrow
I’m searching for a sign
That I’ll never find
Over and over until I’m left for dead
Bridges Ablaze is:
•Vocals - Brien Allen & Ruben Zamora
•Guitars - Brien Allen & Ruben Zamora
•Composition - Brien Allen, Ruben Zamora, & Robby Joyner
Connect with Bridges Ablaze! Links below:
•Linktree ➵ https://linktr.ee/BridgesAblaze
•Website ➵ https://www.bridgesablazeband.com
•Email ➵ bridgesablazemusic@gmail.com
•Instagram ➵
/ bridgesablaze
•TikTok ➵
/ bridgesablaze
•YouTube ➵
/ @bridgesablaze
•Facebook ➵
/ bridgesablaze
•Spotify ➵
https://open.spotify.com/artist/2EkFm...
•Apple Music ➵
/ bridges-ablaze
•Amazon Music ➵ https://music.amazon.com/artists/B086...
•YouTube Music ➵
/ bridges ablaze - topic
•Brien's Linktree ➵ https://linktr.ee/BrienAllen
•Brien's Instagram ➵
/ brienallenguitar
•Ruben's Instagram ➵
/ rubenzeevision
/ bridgesablaze
•TikTok ➵
/ bridgesablaze
•YouTube ➵
/ bridgesablaze
•Spotify ➵
https://open.spotify.com/artist/2EkFm...
•Apple Music ➵
/ bridges-ablaze
•Amazon Music ➵ https://music.amazon.com/artists/B086...
•YouTube Music ➵
/ brienallenguitar
•Ruben's Instagram ➵
/ rubenzeevision
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기