2026년 9월 29일 화요일

Tropic Gold - sodium (Official Music Video)


Stream everywhere now - https://ffm.to/tropicgold-sodium Music video made JAWMIDNIGHT & Joshua Lee Lyrics: I had a fever dream It looked like you wandered I watched you ascend from me But I felt you falter Will you take A kiss out of empathy? We cry to each other A sodium fantasy That tastes like no other Will you take that freak in me? So will you take that freak in me? My friend I dread That we won’t make it out alive I get Ahead And think there’s nothing wrong ’N I hate I’m falling down But I love the feeling So I get Dragged in Then I hit the bottom I fall for your gravity ’N blame the nostalgia A beautiful tragedy A natural disaster An atmosphere hard to breathe The oxygen turned into sulphur A sodium fantasy That tastes like no other So will you take that freak in me? So will you take that freak in me? CHORUS My friend I dread That we won’t make it out alive I get Ahead And think there’s nothing wrong ’N I hate I’m falling down But I love the feeling So I get Dragged in Then I hit the bottom I’m on my own, but I don’t sleep alone ’N I give in just like there’s nothing wrong I’m on my own, but I don’t sleep alone So fuck my head up I’m on my own, but I don’t sleep alone ’N I give in just like there’s nothing wrong I’m on my own, but I don’t sleep alone So fuck my head up



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기