2026년 9월 7일 월요일

Hail The Sun - Misfire


Misfire" is from Hail The Sun's fifth studio album, New Age Filth, available on Equal Vision Records now. Buy music and merch at http://www.newagefilth.com​ or stream the album at: https://hts.lnk.to/newagefilthID​ Follow Hail The Sun:   / hailthesun​     / hailthesun​     / hailthesun​   Lyrics: I forget the way it feels to be forgotten Right up ’til it happens All the imperfections tell me that I'm rotten. Take what I need and collide. So I’ll burn with the sin from every room I’ve stayed in. I deserve to be quartered and drawn! I forgot the name of the person I’m about to meet. And I keep on validating empty needs. I threw the hotel key away. I’m outside my body watching from the ceiling. That’s not what you wanted. Leave that shadowed self reflection at the door; No one asked what you’re doing Now I reap what I sow from every lie that I’ve told. I deserve to be drowned in the flood! I forgot the name of the person I’m about to meet. And I keep on validating empty needs. I forget the names of the people I’m about to meet. But I can’t keep validating empty speech. I threw the hotel key away. Did my fingerprints sneak away from me? I feel closer to the air that floats around you than I actually do to you. I feel closer to the air that floats around you than I do to you. So it goes. I deserve to be drowned in the flood.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기