2026년 9월 4일 금요일

REVNOIR – Fracture (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


Stream, download: https://arisingempire.com/revnoir SUBSCRIBE to our channel and hit the notification 🔔 to not miss new music: https://arisingempire.lnk.to/YTsub FOLLOW ARISING EMPIRE and keep yourself up to date about your favourite music: Spotify Official Playlists - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/spotify Newsletter - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/newsletter Instagram - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/instagram Facebook - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/facebook Twitter - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/twitter Website - http://www.arising-empire.com FOLLOW REVNOIR: Instagram -   / revnoir_   Facebook -   / revnoirofficial   TikTok -   / revnoir_   X - https://x.com/revnoir_ Website - https://revnoir.com Song written by REVNOIR Engineered by Julien Ho-Tong Produced by Julien Ho-Tong Additional production and sound Design by Pierre Danel & Alex Skudder Mixed by Lucas d'Angelo Mixing assistant: Ilan Benitah Mastered by Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound Director: Pavel Trebukhin @pashatre Lyrics: Are we gonna make it? We’ve gotta bleed for this, we’re born to fade without a trace They try to rig our game, but we can’t let em win We choke on words that we probably won’t ever speak They die in silence before we can even breathe out Everything is dead around me, I’m so scared I might be alone in this hell Can you hear me through the grip of the monsters wearing human names? They hunt us down, they kill, we pray for better days We bite our tongues and break beneath this tidal wave of ice I’m so sick of hiding The sound of whistles still pound deep inside my head Are we just gonna stare and wait? Silence in the streets is the sign we live in fear Just like a desperate act of war, I call your name I call your name We’re the last hope for humanity We’re one, we’re brave, we’re dangerous Everything is dead around me, I’m so scared I might be alone in this hell Can you hear me through the grip of the monsters wearing human names?



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기