2026년 9월 9일 수요일

Shame — Harsh Degrees


It's easy, I swearThe less you thinkThe less you care
And stop wasting my timeAll this complainingYou're doing just fine
So simple it's hardSo soft you just want to touch it
You like to mimeA puppeteerPull my stringsPull me near
And keep shedding your hairI want distractionsI want them everywhere
You wanna learnAnd I wanna teachA nursing home and a bottle of bleach
ToysRight beneath your handsA thousand grains of sandSit between my teethTaste them as I
You are my puppet masterI am your play toy
This temperature remainsTo be the last hope of offending meHarsh degreesHarsh degreesHarsh degrees
Stitch me up, I'm beginning to tearFold me up and take me everywhere
You paint your nailsYou cut your hairI wanna look but I don't wanna stare
Stretch your bonesCrack my backThis ain't love, it's just a form of attack
You got a handful of stringFistful of salt and some seasoning
No crime if there's no lawFeet on the ground but I can't feel the floor
ToysRight beneath your handsA thousand grains of sandSit between my teethTaste them as I
You are my puppet masterI am your play toy
A thousand grains of sandSit between my teethHarsh degreesHarsh degreesHarsh degreesHarsh degrees

Drunk Tank Pink ℗ 2021 Dead Oceans Released on: 2021-11-19

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기