2026년 9월 17일 목요일

Trivium - Dead Inside Of Me (Official Video)


Stream "Dead Inside Of Me" at https://trivium.lnk.to/deadinsideofme "Dead Inside Of Me" Like a thorn in your flesh I am ripped from inside As you bleed for the world to see I am shame I am rage All the parts you contain As you shove deeper down to hide Peeling back the mask of my sanity Terrified by the face I see Choking back the tears and the misery Only one survives inside of me Never alone You’re the dead inside of me Face is not your own We’re one and the same In the mirror’s gaze (Never alone) You’re the dead inside of me Dead inside of me Like a bone through your skin Leaving insides exposed As you plead for the pain to subside You are weak You are frail Without me you will fail And the wounds will not heal with time Peeling back the mask of my sanity Losing all sense of what used to be Crashing down, the weight and the gravity Only one survives inside of me Never alone You’re the dead inside of me Face is not your own We’re one and the same In the mirror’s gaze (Never alone) You’re the dead inside of me Never alone You’re the dead inside of me Face is not your own We’re one and the same In the mirror’s gaze The dead inside of me (Peeling back the mask of my sanity Terrified by the face I see) The dead inside of me We’re one and the same In the mirror’s gaze (Never alone) You’re the dead inside of me Dead inside of me Dead inside of me Subscribe: http://bit.ly/TriviumYT Site: http://trivium.org   / triviumband     / triviumband      / @trivium     / trivium   https://x.com/TriviumOfficial



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기