2026년 9월 24일 목요일

FLOYA – Juneau (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


FLOYA's brand new single 'Juneau' is OUT NOW! Stream here: https://arisingempire.com/floya SUBSCRIBE to our channel and hit the notification 🔔 to not miss new music: https://arisingempire.lnk.to/YTsub
FOLLOW @FLOYAMUSIC : Instagram -   / floyamusic   TikTok -   / floyamusic   Facebook -   / floyamusic   Twitter -   / floyamusic   Website - https://floyamusic.com Lyrics: Take off my clothes Make me go wild Remove all my thorns I need to feel reborn now Silence me in an instant Drown out the echoing pull me into the night I’m giving up all resistance Flesh as a remedy Merging into the white It’s so easy to bleed from all your waves A violent high To daze the ache Easy to give in to your taste It feels like dying Yet I remain You expose my circuitry And scrape my nerves until they’re raw With such an elegance You’re gonna burn them out, you’re gonna burn out every scar I wear The scars, the scars, the scars I wear The scars, the scars, the scars I wear It’s so easy to bleed from all your waves A violent high To daze the ache Easy to give in to your taste It feels like dying Yet I remain Rid me of the noise that is making me sick Bathe me in the sound that is breaking this thread Take me to the sea, let it out of my head Dance with me, dance with me til we both drop dead



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기