2026년 9월 9일 수요일

Nothing But Thieves – A Different Kind of Happiness (Official Visualiser)


Listen to A Different Kind Of Happiness here: https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/ADKOHAY Pre-Order the new album “Stray Dogs” here: https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/Stra... Get tickets to see Nothing But Thieves live: https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/tourAY Listen to more from Nothing But Thieves here: https://NBT.lnk.to/StreamingAY Subscribe to Nothing But Thieves’ YouTube Channel here: https://NBT.lnk.to/SubscribeAY/youtube Follow Nothing But Thieves: Instagram - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... TikTok - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... Facebook - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... X - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... Soundcloud - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... Website - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... Lyrics: The buzzing of my telephone To my surprise I know the call The cadence of my future self He didn't sound all that well He didn't sound that well But if I could see it through a softer lens It wouldn't mean that, it hurt any less It's not what I hoped for, I don't wanna pretend But maybe I'll find Maybe I'll find A different kind Of happiness And all the earth crashed into one Said 'all the things you're running from All the rage and the regret Well I ain't out run 'em yet’ No I ain't out run 'em yet But if I could see it through a softer lens It wouldn't mean that, it hurt any less It's not what I hoped for, I don't wanna pretend But maybe I'll find Maybe I'll find A different kind Of happiness Then a call from me as a boy Reality was all but gone He said 'life, it keeps replacing joy And I don't know where I belong' He was lost in an alien sadness Don't remember where it came from He said 'I am full up of an otherness' He hung up before I could pass on But if I could see it through a softer lens It wouldn't mean that it hurt any less It's not what I hoped for, I don't wanna pretend But maybe I'll find Maybe I'll find A different kind Of happiness



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기