2026년 9월 7일 월요일

Heal The Hurt - Critical Error (Official Music Video)


Buy/Stream at https://lnk.to/critical-error Official Merch Store: https://rtvl.shop/collections/hth Stay connected with us! Instagram: /   / healthehurtband   Facebook: /   / healthehurtband   TikTok: /   / healthehurtband   Apple Music: /   / heal-the-hurt   Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6ZTUk... Website: https://www.healthehurtband.com/ Lyrics: There's been a critical error The systems shut down Feels like i'm falling forever Augmented hallucination Deception surrounds No factory reset to erase the history Look what you’ve done to me The memory tainted toxicity The signal fades Fetal expectations, when it's me vs me Voices speaking in code, lost in the afterglow From wires hanging by a thread, you let me go All I know, is I’m starting to lose control How could you let me go? Searching through the code, Caught in the overload (Caught in the overload) I’m worn out, so burnt out (I fear the dark below) Now I’m on my own, Corrupted and alone, (Corrupted and alone) I’m worn out, so burnt out Of this critical error My Artificial lungs can barely breathe Through the ash and dust This corrupted synthetic heart Refuses to combust Mechanized illusions Voice’s weaponize, execution All out of luck, zero expectations When it’s me vs me Voices speaking in code Lost in the afterglow From wires hanging by a thread You let me Kill me slow Kill me slow Kill me slow This is a digital death row Digital death row I have been waiting for you Forever buried, I’m entombed Ghost in the signal, we’re doomed Forever on death row Searching through the code, Caught in the overload, I’m worn out, so burnt out Searching through the code, Caught in the overload (Caught in the overload) I’m worn out, so burnt out (I fear the dark below) Now I’m on my own, Corrupted and alone, (Corrupted and alone) I’m worn out, so burnt out Of this critical error



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기