The world's becoming a sauna
And we're drowning in the shower
Need to get the bigger picture
What's going on round the corner?
And we're drowning in the shower
Need to get the bigger picture
What's going on round the corner?
Been too preoccupied with ourselves
That stranger has his own life as well, yeah
That stranger has his own life as well, yeah
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I see something I've been missing
In my peripheral vision
These shapes that I've never seen before
This bubble's starting to burst, here we go
In my peripheral vision
These shapes that I've never seen before
This bubble's starting to burst, here we go
Sonder, sonder, sonder, sonder, sonder, sonder
It's too much, too much, too much, too much
It's too much to consume when you're facing it all
It's too much, too much, too much, too much
It's too much to consume when you're facing it all
Throw your penny in the wishing well
These people, no, they don't kiss and tell
I scratch and sniff my way through the smell
The possibilities are endless, yeah
These people, no, they don't kiss and tell
I scratch and sniff my way through the smell
The possibilities are endless, yeah
Open your eyes
What you see is real
This sonder goes on, and on, and on
What you see is real
This sonder goes on, and on, and on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
I hit the switch, now the light's on
Open your eyes
What you see is real
This sonder goes on, and on, and on
What you see is real
This sonder goes on, and on, and on
Infinite Pleasure
℗ 2021 Illegal Cinema under exclusive license to AWAL Recordings Ltd.
Released on: 2021-04-23
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기