2026년 9월 11일 금요일

OUR PROMISE - Spite (Official Music Video)


The official music video for "SPITE" by OUR PROMISE 🎵 Listen to "SPITE": https://ourpromise.ffm.to/spite 🌐 All Socials & Streaming: https://song.so/ourpromise Stay connected with Fearless Records Website: http://www.fearlessrecords.com Facebook: https://found.ee/FearlessFB Instagram: https://found.ee/FearlessIG Twitter: https://found.ee/FearlessTW TikTok: https://found.ee/FearlessTT

Performed by: Pascal Egner (Bass) Thiemo Schnurr (Drums) Kevin Kübler (Guitar) Daniel Jäger (Guitar) Viktor Schulz (Vocals) Rafael Andronic (Vocals) FEARLESS TOUR 2026 05.11.2026 – Leipzig, Werk 2 (DE) sold out 06.11.2026 – München, Backstage Werk (DE) 07.11.2026 – Stuttgart, Im Wizemann (DE) 12.11.2026 – Berlin, Lido (DE) 13.11.2026 – Hamburg, Grünspan (DE) 14.11.2026 – Köln, Essigfabrik (DE) sold out 19.11.2026 – Aarau, Kiff (CH) 20.11.2026 – Innsbruck, p.m.k. (AT) sold out 21.11.2026 – Wien, Flex (AT) Tickets: https://our-promise.com/pages/tour LYRICS Ego death Get up, get up pour your hate on me Deep down, in the archive of my pliant mind synaptic chains of spite  Flashes of insight imitating daylight and I feel them whetting their blades on me I’m being optimistic, they're narcissistic I’m done letting my anger being suppressed by fear I am done You’re giving me nothing to hold onto  Wired for peace, I won’t be done Still feeding the pressure,  the burden of living in spite Break me I’ll thrive to reconstruct the ruins of my mind Make me I’ll be the monster you evoke Synaptic chains of spite Synaptic chains of spite Synaptic, electric, impulsive chains I am done Floods of anger will reign my mind  Light flashes - I am my ego’s death  collective insight, electric impulses are taking over my mind Break what’s left, I’m not caring anymore I am done You’re giving me nothing to hold onto  Wired for peace, I won’t be done Still feeding the pressure,  the burden of living in spite   Every impulse left behind  Every reason misaligned  Show me colors that are non existent  I am gone  Still feeding the pressure the burden of being alive I can see clearly now Still holding on, so will I ever feel what aligns to be part of my own?  Will I ever feel? I’m still holding on (holding on) I’m still holding on (holding on) I’m still holding on to you I am done You’re giving me nothing to hold onto  Wired for peace, I won’t be done Still feeding the pressure,  the burden of living in spite   Every impulse left behind  Every reason misaligned  Show me colors that are non existent  I am gone  Still feeding the pressure the burden of being alive I am done, you’re giving me nothing 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기