Hear it now — http://watg.ffm.to/letterkills
___
|| Follow Wolves At The Gate ||
Instagram:
/ wolvesatthe. .
Twitter:
/ wolvesatthegate
Facebook:
/ wolvesattheg. .
Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3GMNf5h
Apple Music: https://apple.co/33zWjMk
__
Down on my hands and knees the Scala Sancta crawl
Leaves me feeling like I firewalk in vain
Am I just feeding a fire that will set me ablaze?
Running around in the dark inside an endless maze
I see the blueprint but still can't cope
the mirror's edge that destroys all hope
No hope, it cuts like knife
Letterkills
No, it does not give life
It buries me deeper
This is the letter that kills This letter kills
All this time I was just pouring salt in wounds - this is the letter that kills
As I looked for life but only found a tomb - this is the letter that kills
I am diving deep to darker depths - shallowing my breath
As I hold on to the ministry of death Carved into stone
No end in sight but still I climb
Each step I'm further left behind
Why does it feel like the bottom when I climb to reach the top?
What will override the system of my pride?
The glitch inside the virus that sinks its teeth into every single vein
All this time I was just pouring salt in wounds - this is the letter that kills
As I looked for life but only found a tomb - this is the letter that kills
I am diving deep to darker depths - shallowing my breath
As I hold on to the ministry of death
Down on my hands and knees the Scala Sancta crawl
Leaves me feeling like it's all in vain
All in vain Tell me, what does the letter kill but any hope of life?
This is the letter that kills This letter kills
All this time I was just pouring salt in wounds - this is the letter that kills
As I looked for life but only found a tomb - this is the letter that kills
I am diving deep to darker depths - shallowing my breath
As I hold on to the ministry of death
This is the letter that kills - This letter kills
/ wolvesatthe. .
Twitter:
/ wolvesatthegate
Facebook:
/ wolvesattheg. .
Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3GMNf5h
Apple Music: https://apple.co/33zWjMk
__
Down on my hands and knees the Scala Sancta crawl
Leaves me feeling like I firewalk in vain
Am I just feeding a fire that will set me ablaze?
Running around in the dark inside an endless maze
I see the blueprint but still can't cope
the mirror's edge that destroys all hope
No hope, it cuts like knife
Letterkills
No, it does not give life
It buries me deeper
This is the letter that kills This letter kills
All this time I was just pouring salt in wounds - this is the letter that kills
As I looked for life but only found a tomb - this is the letter that kills
I am diving deep to darker depths - shallowing my breath
As I hold on to the ministry of death Carved into stone
No end in sight but still I climb
Each step I'm further left behind
Why does it feel like the bottom when I climb to reach the top?
What will override the system of my pride?
The glitch inside the virus that sinks its teeth into every single vein
All this time I was just pouring salt in wounds - this is the letter that kills
As I looked for life but only found a tomb - this is the letter that kills
I am diving deep to darker depths - shallowing my breath
As I hold on to the ministry of death
Down on my hands and knees the Scala Sancta crawl
Leaves me feeling like it's all in vain
All in vain Tell me, what does the letter kill but any hope of life?
This is the letter that kills This letter kills
All this time I was just pouring salt in wounds - this is the letter that kills
As I looked for life but only found a tomb - this is the letter that kills
I am diving deep to darker depths - shallowing my breath
As I hold on to the ministry of death
This is the letter that kills - This letter kills
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기