2026년 9월 26일 토요일

Nothing But Thieves - If You Don't Have Someone to Love


Nothing But Thieves - If You Don’t Have Someone to Love - (Official Audio) The new album “Stray Dogs” Out Now: https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/Stra... Get tickets to see Nothing But Thieves live: https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/tourAY Listen to more from Nothing But Thieves here: https://NBT.lnk.to/StreamingAY Subscribe to Nothing But Thieves’ YouTube Channel here: https://NBT.lnk.to/SubscribeAY/youtube Follow Nothing But Thieves: Instagram - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... TikTok - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... Facebook - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... X - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... Soundcloud - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... Website - https://NothingButThieves.lnk.to/soci... Lyrics: If the last vestige of a love Has learned how to sting Like it seems to sense where to touch And knows what it should hit Oh the nights, they hurt so lonely They drag on longer than years If you don't have someone to love Someone to love Somebody Someone to love Somebody Someone to love Saw the ember of a heart Gone in an afternoon And I'm still making sense of A world without you In my dreams, I kiss your smile So easy to get lost If you don't have someone to love Someone to love How am I meant to do this alone? How am I meant to do this alone? For the third night in a row I gave myself to you It's the third night in a row I've bared myself for you I'll be your crash test dummy I will take the punch If you don't have someone to love How am I meant to do this alone? (I used to kiss your smile) How am I meant to do this alone? (I used to kiss your smile) Somebody Someone to love Somebody Someone to love Somebody Someone to love Somebody Someone to love How am I meant to do this alone? (I used to kiss your smile) How am I meant to do this alone? (I used to kiss your smile) If you don't mind betting on me We could get close enough Yeah if you don't have someone to love Someone to love



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기