Stream: https://ffm.to/elijahstranger
-----
Lyrics:
Looks like I’m not alone
I see you in my reflection
I feel it in my bones
Your chronic infection
Parasite
Living in my veins
Bleeding me out till I decay
Terrified
I’ll never escape
I hate that no one see that
There’s a stranger living inside of me
Taking every last piece of sanity
I look in my eyes
And I don’t know
If I’m even in control
I swear there’s someone else inside I don’t recognize
Anymore
Intruder in my skin
Seems like we’re trading places
I’m slowly wearing thin
I can’t contain it
There’s a stranger living inside of me
Taking every last piece of sanity
I look in my eyes
And I don’t know
If I’m even in control
I swear there’s someone else inside I don’t recognize
Anymore
I hold you back but I feel my hands shaking
The walls have cracked I can’t stop you breaking out
You take
Everything and left me with nothing but
Hate
There’s no hope left for me now I’ve sealed my
Fate
I pay the price
When you’re the one to blame
You hide while I die In what I’ve became
There’s a stranger living inside of me
Taking every last piece of sanity
I look in my eyes
And I don’t know
If I’m even in control
I swear there’s someone else inside I don’t recognize
Anymore
-----
/ thexelijah
/ elijah.elijah
https://open.spotify.com/artist/2khsU...
/ elijah
/ thexelijah
/ elijah.elijah
https://open.spotify.com/artist/2khsU...
/ elijah
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기