2024년 2월 10일 토요일

All Time Low - So Long, And Thanks For All The Booze


Pick yourself up off the groundYou're sure as hell too goodTo let them hold you down
Waste of chancesWaste of time(You gotta let me be me)You wasted allOn wasted lines(You gotta let me be me)
Back myself intoA corner once againTake you for a liarWhile you called yourself a friend
It's the endIt's the end
So gimme, gimme my motivationGimme, gimme my dreamsYou gotta tear me downTo set me freeAnd gimme, gimme my revelationGimme back my sceneYou've gotta let me beYou gotta let me be meYou gotta let me be me
I gave a lot to let you in(You gotta let me be me)I shook your handYou pulled the pin(You gotta let me be me)Now I'm all earsTo findYou're lying through your teethYou wear the smile to hideThe coward underneath
BittersweetBittersweet
So gimme, gimme my motivationGimme, gimme my dreamsYou gotta tear me downTo set me freeAnd gimme, gimme my revelationGimme back my sceneYou've gotta let me beYou gotta let me be me
Waste of chancesWaste of time(You gotta let me be me)Waste of chancesWaste of time
So gimme, gimme my motivationGimme, gimme my dreamsYou gotta tear me downTo set me freeAnd gimme, gimme my revelationGimme back my sceneYou've gotta let me beYou've gotta let me beYou've gotta let me be

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기