2024년 2월 7일 수요일

Go For Gold - Take It Back


Don't take it backNever been the best with words yeah you knowI'm really just a messCan't seem to force them out of my throatSo I let you lead the wayYou look at meAnd say your hopes forAll our future daysTake it backBecause I'm slow towardsResponding in any way
Tell meTell me a storyOne that keeps me fallingAsleep in your roomMaybeOur hearts will stop mourningCause tragedy's boringNow that I've found you
Don't take it backGotta take your word that we have hopeCause you know that's where I lackCan't seem to reassure and you're doubtfulThat I know where my hearts atStuck in placeFrom looking backLet's burn that bridgeForget the pastLay me downWith poise and tactAnd keep me falling
Tell meTell me a storyOne that keeps me fallingAsleep in your roomMaybe our hearts will stop mourningCause tragedy's boringNow that I've found you
Don't take back a single word you saidIt wasn't all for nothingCan't get my mind to stop runningThe past has a hold on meDon't take back a single word you saidIt wasn't all for nothingTonight will show a different view
Tell meTell me a storyOne where we're both wanderingAll over this roomMaybe I'll say what you're needingYou won't take back your pleadingAnd the sun will shine through
Tell meTell me a storyOne that keeps me fallingAsleep in your roomMaybe our hearts will stop mourningCause tragedy's boring

Now that I've found you 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기