2024년 2월 1일 목요일

Holiday Parade - Southern Skies


I want to see the full moon in the southern skyI want to take you back to, back to when we felt aliveAnd I don't know whyI don't know how to sayCome with me and I won't fall without a fightI want to make a toast to the love that never diesI want to see the world through, through someone else's eyesAnd get swept awayFor just one more day, I'd sayNow I'm done with running away
Burn meYou go and burn me downI need you nowTurn me aroundOh, you got meYeah, you got meIt's safe to sayI'm done with running away
If I had it my way we'd put the past asideWe'd take the boat to the bay leaving the whole world behindAs the sea takes holdOf our tales untold, I'd sayCome with me and I won't fall without a fightIf you're scared it's okIf you leave it's fineIf you must run away leaving us to wonder whyIf we had more timeIf I'd found the lines to sayNow I'm done with running away
Burn meYou go and burn me downI need you nowTurn me aroundOh, you got meYeah, you got meIt's safe to sayI'm done with running away
The fire hits my tongueThe lightning starts to fill my lungsAnd the words I meant to say are pouring out now one by oneI've been searching long for something realFor a way to feel just strong enough to sayI'm done with running away
Burn meYou go and burn me downI need you nowTurn me aroundOoh, you got meYeah, you got meIt's safe to say
Burn me(The fire hits my tongue)You go and burn me down(The words I meant to say are pouring out one by one)I need you nowTurn me around(Turn me around)Oh, you got meYeah, you got meIt's safe to sayI'm done with running away

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기