2024년 2월 2일 금요일

Quietdrive - Just Another Day


I've been running in circles, I've been holding onto youI keep pushing and fighting hoping my dreams will come trueBaby I can't move on, baby it's been too longTell me I'm right or wrong if I'm never moving onI keep on hanging on to ever word you songHow could I ever forget you?
It's just another day of living without youIt's just another day, please tell me what am I supposed to doIf I could just make these feelings endThen maybe I wouldn't have to spendJust another day, just another day away from you, you, you
I think you might have forgotten all the things you did beforeSo now I gotta remind you, now tell me what's best friends forDo you remember when you were my medicineWe wouldn't waste a day, didn't care what they sayNow we're just broken hearts, now we're just worlds apartNow I'm just trying to get through
Just another day of living without youJust another day, please tell me, what am I supposed to do?If I could just make these feelings endThen maybe I wouldn't have to spendJust another day, just another day away from you
How could... my heart was criticalHow could I lose you, now I'm so difficultNow I'm just replaying. memoriesAnd sitting in my room saying to myselfWondering how...
Just another day of living without youIt's just another day, now what the hell am I supposed to do?If I could just make these feelings endThen maybe I wouldn't have to spendJust another day, just another day away from you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기