2023년 12월 20일 수요일

Biffy Clyro - Who's Got A Match? [OFFICIAL VIDEO]


Which of the witches do you belong?The one with the eyepatch or the oneThat's highly strungI know you can't trust anymore
How do you capture a photograph?Put it to sleep, pretend that you are having a laughI know you thought you'd had the last
The midgit is fridgid I put it to youWho's got a match? I've got the petrol to set it toI know i shouldn't have trusted you
It's making me tense what you're telling meA series of facts that don't compute the classic wayI guess I'm wrong again anyway
I'm a fire and I'll burn burn burn tonightI'm a fire and I'll burn burn burn tonightI'm a fire and I'll burn burn burn tonightI'm a fire and I'll burn burn burn tonight
I'm a fire and I'll burn tonightI'm a fireI'm a fire and I'll burn tonightI'm a fire
I'm a fire and I'll burn burn burnI'm a fire and I'll burn burn burnI'm a fire and I'll burn burn burnI'm a fire and I'll burn burn burnI'm a fire and I'll burn burn burnI'm a fire and I'll burn burn burnI'm a fireI'm a fireI'm a fire

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기