2023년 12월 16일 토요일

Crossfade - Already Gone


I will not leave a letter, nothing at allI'm sure you won't notice that I'm even goneI won't break this silence we've shared for so longI will be strong
I will not leave a letter, nothing at allI'm sure you won't notice that I'm even goneWhy did I stay here? I stay for so longWhen we're so far goneI feel so stupid taking this fallI should have seen it, known all alongI won't break this silence we've shared for so longI will be strong
What could you possibly want from me?Can't you see I'm already gone?Well, everything we thought we'd beI still don't feel sorry for this loss
I will not waste a moment thinking these thoughtsForgetting comes easyI never cared at allHurt became hate now, I'm feeling the strainThere's just too much painFalling to pieces, get swept awayLeft all our pictures some to fadeI won't break this silence we've shared for so longI will be strong
What could you possibly want from me?Can't you see I'm already gone?Well, everything we thought we'd beI still don't feel sorry for this loss
You don't have to say anything at allI won't stop you from walking awayI'll do nothing at all
Sitting here, I waste a dayWhile the memories fade awayYou know I expected so much more from you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기