2023년 12월 15일 금요일

Rain City Drive - "Wasting My Youth" (Music Video)


"Wasting my Youth" https://ffm.to/wastingmyyouth Listen to 'To Better Days' here: https://ffm.to/tobetterdays Directed by Orie Mcginness and Dana Willax Edited by Dana Willax Follow 'Rain City Drive' (Formerly Slaves)   / raincitydrive     / raincitydrive   https://open.spotify.com/artist/4rMxZ... Lyrics I know apologies won’t pardon who we are The feeling I’ve repressed is going out of style You broke the quiet with a bullet from afar Buried in my chest, singing like a choir Oh let me be an animal Unbridled by the words you speak How would I know if you’ve been telling the truth When there’s a part of me that hates the way I’m wasting my youth We tied the knot but you were tying a noose Now there’s a part of me that hates the way I’m wasting my youth on you Don’t wanna live with the missing part of me With the way things used to be With a dream that’s lost at sea The past is a plague, it’s not some sleepy town It’s a life that I can’t live down And it’s yours for the taking the now How would I know if you’ve been telling the truth When there’s a part of me that hates the way I’m wasting my youth We tied the knot but you were tying a noose Now there’s a part of me that hates the way I’m wasting my youth on you Oh let me be an animal Unbridled by the words I speak How would I know if you’ve been telling the truth When there’s a part of me that hates the way I’m wasting my youth We tied the knot but you were tying a noose Now there’s a part of me that hates the way I’m wasting my youth on you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기