2023년 12월 22일 금요일

Camp Trash - Weird Florida


Does it matter if I tried my level best?Is there a pattern to all the things we said?It doesn't feel like anythingIt's fraying at the edgeSleeping off the hungerlet it play out in my head
I know that she won'tBe picking up the fucking phoneWhen I call from my carExplaining why I'm not at home
It just got dumberAll summerIt just kept getting dumber
She had a thing about the corner storeWe had to go inside each time that we walked past all summer longShe did a lot of acidIt didn't seem to helpI couldn't concentrate on too much myselfDidn't mean to stareDidn't want to talkI said, "I don't feel great"And then I nodded out
I know that she won'tBe picking up the fucking phoneWhen I call from my carExplaining what I'm not at home
It just got dumberAll summerIt just kept getting dumber
You can tell 'em whatever you want toIt doesn't matterIt can't be that importantI'll call you when I reach the Georgia borderBut I'm never going back to fucking FloridaI'm never going to fucking Florida

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기