2023년 12월 22일 금요일

MxPx - Grey Skies Turn Blue (Official Video)


You say you want me to say, "I'm sorry."But I don't have to and I don't want to say it,'Cause I'm not sorry.I've played the game and I, can't really say that I like it.Can't really say that I hate it.Can't really say that I've paid attention.
When grey skies turn blue,I'll come back for you.My mind can't change my heart there's nothing I can do.When grey skies turn blue,When dreams do come true,Will you be the way that I remember you?
You say that life with me is driving you crazy,But I don't see it and I don't wanna say it.So I, I must be crazy.I didn't mean a thing when I said, "Nothing is fleeting."Or worth repeating. (Or worth repeating.)Or worth repeating. (Or worth repeating.)
When grey skies turn blue,I'll come back for you.My mind can't change my heart there's nothing I can do.When grey skies turn blue,When dreams do come true,Will you be the way that I remember you?
The cold wind on my face,Is the only thing I felt,In such a long time.In such a long time.It's been a long time.Yeah, Yeah.
When grey skies turn blue,I'll come back for you.My mind can't change my heart there's nothing I can do.When grey skies turn blue,When dreams do come true,Will you be the way that I remember you?Will you be the way that I remember you?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기