2023년 12월 20일 수요일

Die Trying - Oxygen's Gone


Closure is closerTake this out of meTake anything you needI'll still breathe, I'll still breatheFading thinner but still it's haunting meCan't find the words to say to the angelsThat took you from me
I can't sleep, I can't eatI cry out to God just to hear meIt's another day still the same with all my painNot yet, not yet break me from these visionsNot yet, not yet it's too soon for you
Still choking from knowing the love you've given meIt's hard to believe what I see is no dreamI'm drinking and sinking, still it's haunting meI medicate my fears with more beers and more tears
I can't sleep, I can't eatI cry out to God just to hear meIt's another day still the same with all my painNot yet, not yet break me from these visionsNot yet, not yet it's too soon for you
I can't sleep, I can't eatI cry out to God just to hear meIt's another day still the same with all my painNot yet, not yet break me from these visionsNot yet, not yet it's too soon for you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기