2023년 12월 30일 토요일

The Blackout - Higher And Higher - Official Video


You tear me down with, cause I'll be worryI won't leave the broke of dayBut up I carry the had in, take you home and take your pain
That's it, you're sad, blind trust, of misledHer trust ' got hard, too bad
Where you taking at? TonightYou got me burning like fireAnd no freaking that will come aliveWill take it higher and higher
We can never be discover, you don't want to sameSo don't start swearing cause you're heart's tearingLove is just a game
That's it, you're sad, blind trust, of misledHer trust, got hard, too bad
Where you taking at? TonightYou will be burning like fire
And no freaking that will come aliveWill take it higher and higher,
Got hungover just woke from blacking outNext to my shoulder, trying to find a way to sneak outFreaked out, I don't think my playing days gonna be over withEvery Friday I'm in love with a new think I need to find a way to chill
Where you taking at? TonightYou got me burning like fireAnd no freaking that will come aliveWill take it higher and higher, higher and higher, higher and higher,higher and higher, higher and higher, higher and higher, higher and higher,

higher and higher. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기