2023년 12월 19일 화요일

Lagwagon - Alison's Disease


Can't believe Alison's diseaseFlorescent, the store lights describe the endAnd I can't forget itDemons can return. He caught up with her.Murderous hands cripple her eyes and mindAnd I can't blink soHail defeat. It's reached everyone.Plague generation, our last one.
The sun will rise again.Not for AlisonThat's what I see when I look in her eyesAnd I can't breath soHail defeat. It's reached everyone.Plague generation, plague generation.
Maybe I can piece togetherFive cold days in late December.Stories of a monster swallowedIn a snow covered Lake Tahoe.Shining in her desperate despair,Alison was there.A moment I can freezeBut she can't be the same person she used to be.Alison is gone. Alison is gone. Alison is gone.
And Alison resides on that frozen mountain side.That's what I see when I look in her eyesThat's what I see when I look in her eyes

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기