2023년 12월 20일 수요일

Funeral For A Friend - All The Rage


Why do we need this?Who was it that saidThat great things come to great men?Well, that fucker lied to usThere's nothing here but a wastelandAnd I can still see the graves of the deadBut it's uselessMost of us would rather sitThan see this woundThat we have createdLet's not last the nightLet's not last the night
I'm sick and I'm tiredOf always being the good guyI'm sick and tiredOf always being the good guy
Senseless and I'm not sure whyI'm not going to pretend to know all the answersOr all of the questionsIt's got to be good for somethingSo we'll chalk this upAnd we'll mount the deadOn the fireplace right above our guilded headsI'm sick and I'm tiredOf always being the good guyI'm sick and I'm tiredOf always being the good guy
Like sitting in the back seat(It's all the rage)And boring me with your body(It's all the rage)How many times can I say I'm sorry(It's all the rage)And I really mean itAnd I really mean it
Like sitting in the back seat(It's all the rage)And boring me with your body(It's all the rage)How many times can I say I'm sorry(It's all the rage)And I really mean itAnd I really mean it
Go
Why do we need this?Who was it that saidThat great things come to great menWell, that fucker lied to usThere's nothing here but a wastelandThere's nothing here

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기