2023년 12월 16일 토요일

Wired for Havoc - Vagabond (Official Music Video)


iTUNES: http://itunes.apple.com/album/id11556... ** Video Credits ** Artist: Wired for Havoc Song: Vagabond Label: Manic Kat Records Director: Tim Burton - Timbur Media Lyrics: Remember the times we’ve shared So unaware of lust and dysfunction Believe me I tried to care You weren’t so fair when you’d rather put your face on Bridges can’t be burned If they were never built I am none of your concern So go ahead and swim Who’s bed will you wake up in, in the morning Leaving no trace you were there Show up to my door without warning Expecting me to be there So keep your clothes on for the last few hours of the night You stopped making sense when you turned out the lights I was so naive and believed you were mine But before you know it, so long and goodbye

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기