2023년 12월 27일 수요일

No Use For A Name - The Trumpet Player


Always in the way, I think I've had enough of thisWhy is everyone so cold and lonely?Here I go again, I'll try releting to the selfishly absurd
Take me for a ride and leave me somewhere I can liveWithout feeling everybody's sorrowI want to feel the numbness that surrounds most of our heartsTo feel like I am normal while ripping lives apart
Somewhere on the way to degradationI met a man who put me in my placeHe said, "You will not see meYou'll know the truth when you hear this trumpet play"
Doctor can you give me something for my state of mind?If we're all on the same pill it's alright'Sorry son you'll have to walk this bridge without a crutchWe're out of medication, the world is out of love"
Just then I heard something from the distanceThe trumpet player sitting on the hillHe said "I really do not have an answer now"Then vanished standing still
In the face on everyone I saw a little madnessAnd decided not to be part of that sceneThe only way it seemed
Always on the wrong side of affectionWe step on heads to get mere than we needNever understanding the afterglow

The reflection of our greed 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기