2023년 12월 27일 수요일

Plain White T's - If I Told You


If I told you I love you would it move you enough to even act as though you've heardIf I said I was leavin' would you still find a reason to ignore my every word
'Cause I'm the one who waits here for youI'm the one who will always adore youI'm the one who's dying for your call
Do you care at allDo you care at allDo you care at all
If I told you to meet me in the city this eveningWould you even think to comeEveryone would be here and my intentions are clearI know you're easy when you're numb
'Cause I'm the one who waits here for youI'm the one who will always adore youI'm the one who sees right through it all
Do you care at allDo you care at allDo you care at all
If I told you would you careIf I told you would you still never be thereIf I told you I need you would you still not agree to even offer me your handIf I said I was dying would you keep on denying my attempts to be your man
'Cause I'm the one who waits here for youI'm the one who will always adore you I'm the one who will catch you when you fallDo you care at allDo you care at allDo you care at allDo you care at all

Do you care at all 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기