2023년 12월 31일 일요일

Closure - Look Out Below


All my life I denied ever knowing what it's likeYou came aroundYou shook my groundNow I'm searching for a drug to come downYou always thought I'd never goI can't believe I did
Look out belowI'm letting goLook out belowI'm falling completelyOut of controlI'm letting goNow I can see so clearly around meYou're everything I need
Deep inside is where you've beenEver since you wandered inAnd now I shine and get so highOn all the things I used to denyNow I can never let you goI guess I'll just let you win
Look out belowI'm letting goLook out belowI'm falling completelyOut of controlI'm letting goNow I can see so clearly around meYou're everything I needTo find all of the things I used to denyAnd I know that the closer you bring me fear tries to keep me aloneLook out below
Look out belowI'm letting goLook out belowI'm falling completelyOut of controlI'm letting goNow I can see so clearly around meYou're everything I need
You're everything I needYou're everything I need

You're everything I need 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기