2023년 12월 31일 일요일

Egypt Central - Goodnight


A light comes through the glassAnd shines in on the pastThe day you left too fastThe day I saw you lastA faded photographThe time we thought we hadAnd I just want you back
Goodnight, goodnightThis pain won't last foreverI'll bury this, bury this insidePlease don't say goodbyeGoodnight, goodnightIt doesn't mean foreverI'll bury this, bury this insideIt's my last kiss, goodnight
You're there in black and grayYou're always in the frameIt's like you always sayThings never stay the sameA faded photographThe time we thought we hadAnd I just want you back
Goodnight, goodnightThis pain won't last foreverI'll bury this, bury this insidePlease don't say goodbyeGoodnight, goodnightIt doesn't mean foreverI'll bury this, bury this insideIt's my last kiss, goodnight
If I could go back in timeIf I could've taken back wordsI swear I could save your lifeNo one knows how bad this hurtsTaken too soonYou know I lost the best in meTo go on without youI lay you down to sleep
Goodnight, goodnightThis pain won't last foreverI'll bury this, bury this insidePlease don't say goodbyeGoodnight, goodnightIt doesn't mean foreverI'll bury this, bury this inside

It's my last kiss, goodnight 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기