2023년 12월 16일 토요일

Millencolin - Fox


I met a fox the other dayWhen I asked how much she cost, I had to payAll of a sudden I'd brought her homeShe's one hundred kilos dressed in silver chrome
She's my world, she's so radAnd she's the best ride I ever hadShe's my life, she's so badAnd she's the best ride I ever had
When I imagine me and herYou know that I get a stand-up furI give her oil, I give her gasAnd get her seat beneath my assAnd then the turtle doves drive away
She's my world, she's so radAnd she's the best ride I ever hadShe's my life, she's so badAnd she's the best ride I ever had
She's second hand, so what?She's true, she's by my sideFor all I care, she's hotShe's a real good ride
When we go out people stop and stare with jealous mindsIt's okay for me, as long as they let her beTo prevent something like a theft I got her locked around a tree
She's my world, she's so radAnd she's the best ride I ever hadShe's my life, she's so badAnd she's the best ride I ever hadAnd she's the best ride I ever hadAnd she's the best ride I ever had

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기