2024년 4월 9일 화요일

Eleventyseven - How It Feels (To Be With You)


Just like it's snowing in the summertimeSomething's different and I can't explain itIt's like I'm breathing in sunshineIt's taken over and I can't contain it
This love is changing meIt brought me to my kneesNow it's teaching me to fly
That's how it feelsTo be with YouIt's like I'm finally aliveThat's how it feels to be with YouTo be with You
I always thought I was invincibleI never knew that I was waiting on a breakthroughMy heart was always only half fullUntil the moment that I finally found you
It's everything I dreamedEven more it seemsTo fall into your arms
That's how it feelsTo be with YouIt's like I'm finally aliveThat's how it feels to be with YouTo be with You
How it feelsMy heart can't denyHow it feels
Cause how it feelsTo be with YouIt's like I'm finally aliveThat's how it feels
How it feelsTo be with youI know my heart can't denyHow it feels to be with you
I could never get enough of how it feelsTo be with youI could never get enough of how it feelsTo be with youI could never get enough of how it feels

To be with you... 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기