2024년 4월 5일 금요일

ERRA - Wave


Stream / download: https://erra.lnk.to/CURE spirit projected to devolve endless delusions of the soul time will leave us with nothing here to grow there is no one left inside this hole breaking the day the sun didn’t rise the world is left to flail in the tide I’m caught in a wave deep in the iridescent haze shimmering in the gray living for yesterday wishing we had stayed there’s no one left inside this hole in the least familiar places longing for the smallest things a rumor of a destination that I seek to never find spirit projected to devolve endless delusions of the soul a dream about a life and a final midnight breaking the day the sun didn’t rise the world is left to flail in the tide left shaking in the cold I’ll never think twice again I’m caught in a wave deep in the iridescent haze shimmering in the gray living for yesterday wishing we had stayed colorize flooding out the deeper hues come alive to emerge to feel the sunshine I’m caught in a wave flooding out the deeper hues of life I’m caught in a wave waking up to feel the sunshine

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기