2024년 4월 5일 금요일

Graphic Nature - To The Grave (Official Music Video)


Connect with Graphic Nature on: Facebook:   / graphicnature404   Twitter:   / graphicnature__   Instagram:   / graphicnature404   TikTok:   / graphicnature404   Discord:   / discord   Connect with Rude Records on: Website: https://www.ruderecords.com Facebook:   / ruderecords   Twitter:   / ruderecords   Instagram:   / ruderecords   TikTok:   / ruderecords   Lyrics: Take it away Down to my grave Take it away So I can rest Dare to dream With all that’s happened to me? Just let me tell you that I’ve always had a place in my head So give it to me End me Confidence You go and take it away So I can sit and overthink about the shit that I did So take it from me End me So tell me When did getting older become so tough Cause I refuse to leave I’ve fucking had enough Fuck Take it away Down to my grave Take it away So I can rest I’m feeling dizzy again I’m still locked up, stuck in my old ways So just take it away So I can rest I should’ve taken the long way Vigilant That’s what they tell me to be But how can I be when it feels like there’s a price on my head? Pay it for me Pay it Dare to dream With all that’s happened to me? Just let me tell you that I’ve always had a place in my head Give it to me End me Take it away So let me open up this wound cause I need to heal myself from all of this pain From all of this pain I think my life is a dream With all that’s happened to me But let me tell you that I’ve always had a place in my head Just when I thought I was safe You go and take it away So I can sit and overthink about the shit that I did Now I’m full of hate Screaming “I have lost my way” And I don’t think that I’ll ever find my way back Now I’m full of hate

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기