2024년 4월 13일 토요일

Last Day Before Holiday - My Disease


This season I want forgetIt could be easy but I'm still depressedI still fight this disease and you continue to ignore my truth
I feel like a ghost, I'm sick, you're the only one that makes me feel like this,I feel like a ghost, I'm sick, please can you help me to get out of here
Why am I crazy? I can't say, what's going on with meJust take it easy, to feel this like a whisper in my ear
I remember all the things you said,So many things were too hard to understand,But I'm still here and you'll stay too stuck like a pictures in my head
I feel like a ghost, I'm sick, you're the only one that makes me feel like this,I feel like a ghost, I'm sick, please can you help me to get out of here
Why am I crazy? I can't say, what's going on with me

Just take it easy, to feel this like a whisper in my ear 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기