2024년 4월 3일 수요일

Makeout - Blast Off


Purchase "The Good Life" here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/TheGoodLife FOLLOW MAKEOUT   / makeoutofficial     / makeoutofficial     / makeoutofficial   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH27... LYRICS: I can hear you now, it’s the same old story Cutting me down with your tales of glory I can’t see the point, anyway You said to go to school, need to get a real job Marry a girl then you work work don’t stop I can’t see the point, anyway When you gonna grow up? (Grow up) Destiny’s slipping away You gotta grow up! (Grow up) You’re all the same, you’re just my enemy I’m blasting off so say goodbye My final words are in the sky You take a look and see me flying, I’m flying! I’m merely aiming for the stars It’s just a path that’s in my heart You gotta look to see me flying, I’m flying! I can hear you now testing all my patience Carrying on pointless conversations I refuse your points, anyway I got an attitude and I can’t see reason So damn rude like I’m the king of treason What backs up your points, anyway? It’s the life to be young To be happy to see That the future is bright That was caught in between a moment I’ll be honest the good Always misunderstood Yeah the future is bright Even though it’s a fight in this moment Say goodbye, my final words are in the sky

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기