2024년 4월 15일 월요일

Wired for Havoc - Confide

You should know the weight of your actions speak louder than words. 

The disease in your mind isn't always a curse. We're crossing the boundaries of the universe.

 I need your love.

 I'll bury all my demons deep in the ground and muff all the sounds of their deceiving voices. 

I know I've learned my lesson this time around. 

With my feet on the ground, I'm unconditional. I'm trying to feel something but flirting with death seems to make me numb.

 I want this to mean something 'cause I never felt this with anyone. You should know the bricks in your body are only your bones. 

The blood your hearts pumping, it powers your soul. If living in fear means believing in ghosts, its not my way. 

If we go our separate ways, the Earth will still rotate around the sun.

 If you will confide in me, I will assure you I need you love.

 I need your love to wake me up. To right the wrongs I wasn't aware of.

 I need your love to prove me wrong. 

To fill the void I never could fill up. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기