2024년 4월 17일 수요일

Kid Rock - Fist Of Rage


Gotta make this moneyGotta make this moneyThis money is meThis money is everything I do and see
Who are you to judge meJust let me be and let me breatheI see this whole world headed for damnationAnd I'm ready to leave
I can't believe this whole world twisted meYou fuckin' biggets, you fakes, you want to-be'sI see the future and its lookin' grimA lake of fire lookin' like a gonks whip
I'm a fist of rage (one foot in the grave)I'm a fist of rage (far from saved)I'm a fist of rage (in a broken state)(I'm a razor blade slippin' through a wrist of hate)I'm a fist of rageI'm a fist of rageI'm a fist of rageCrack another bottle and let me knock one back
Huh-huh, Slim Jim'sAnd the tin men grinsFat heads with dreadsAnd all the feds growing shark fins
Huh-huh, my girls knocked upWe're in love but she's young and yo I think I'm being locked upI couldn't cut the mustard with a GinsuAnd a twist of brown for all the bullshit I been through
I'm looking for love but it's got too many damn facesI can't win even with these four acesMy place is here in the mix with the tricks and sickosI spend g's but only make nickels
My soul ticklesBut this ain't even fun and gamesMy heart bleeds from the pleasures of the painMy fuse is short and it's lit like me I'm short
It's sketchyIt's getting hard to seeMy heart bleeds believe it every dying breathThese people take and they takeUntil there's nothing left
I'm a fist of rageI'm a fist of rageI'm a fist of rageI'm a fist of rage (one foot in the grave)I'm a fist of rage (far from saved)I'm a fist of rage (in a broken state)(I'm a razor blade slippin' through a wrist of hate)Trouble
Ya feeling bold with meYou're up a creekAnd you don't know itFinger on the trigger but your punk ass is scared to pull itAnd I know it
'Cause the fear you hide your eyes show itPayback on your ass cause you're over due and I know I owe itNow when your goin' down bet I'll be blowing upHear the sound of a shotgun cock and realize you're fucked
I hope you see my middle finger from the stage(Feel me coming, feel me coming, feel me coming, feel me coming)
I'm a fist of rage (one foot in the grave)I'm a fist of rage (far from saved)I'm a fist of rage (in a broken state)(I'm a razor blade slippin' through a wrist of hate)I'm a fist of rageI'm a fist of rage

I'm a fist of rage 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기