2023년 12월 1일 금요일

There For Tomorrow - A Little Faster (Ben 10 Alien Swarm Movie Version)


You keep calling it a crash and burnJust waiting your turnYou might have time to speakThere barely was a lesson learnedCause it will return no favors back to me
I'm sure it tasted oh-so sweetBut it was never good enough for meI bit the tongue behind my teethIt was never good enough for me
You say you always keep your wordShow me what you're afterI thought you'd promise me the worldTell me what you're afterGo on and take it way too farCause here we are waiting once againYou say you always keep your wordShow me what you're afterJust a little faster
Are mine the only eyes that seeThiis cut-and-dry routine?Even when you're by my sideI still need time to feel the company
I'm sure it tasted oh-so sweetBut it was never good enough for meI bit the tongue behind my teethIt was never good enough for me
You say you always keep your wordShow me what you're afterI thought you'd promise me the worldTell me what you're afterGo on and take it way too farCause here we are waiting once againYou say you always keep your wordShow me what you're afterJust a little fasterJust a little faster
Hold your breath nowThe bad blood's wearing thinFrom the pain that settles inWhen we learn too much too soon
Hold your breath nowThe bad blood's wearing thinFrom the pain that settles inWhen we learn too much too soonToo soon
You say you always keep your wordShow me what you're afterI thought you'd promise me the worldTell me what you're afterGo on and take it way too farCause here we are waiting once againYou say you always keep your wordShow me what you're after
It was never good enough for meShow me what you're afterJust a little faster

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기