2023년 11월 30일 목요일

Puddle Of Mudd - Moonshine


You're the moonshineYour aura separates the lines so I can drive on inDrive into your life, but don't you worryTry not to hurry, but don't forget to smell the rosesThe flowers that I got for you to mend a wound insideIn a distant place where I can run with you all nightYou're like the moonshine
Moonshine stepping in front of my skylineCan I get a minute to figure it out, figure why we had to fall apart?You're a moonshine stepping in front of my skylineCan I get a minute to figure it out, figure why we had to fall apart?
Keep your composure, don't let nobody inside the circleThat remains tragic, somehow ancient and less abusive to youBut you know how to get through, everything when there's problems surroundingSo many problems surroundingI'm gonna mend a wound insideIn a distant place where I can run with you all nightYou're the moonshine
Moonshine stepping in front of my skylineCan I get a minute to figure it out, figure why we had to fall apart?Moonshine stepping in front of my skylineCan I get a minute to figure it out, figure why we had to fall apart?
Why we had to fall apart? [3x]
MoonshineWhy don't you worry...Why don't you worry your life away
Moonshine stepping in front of my skylineCan I get a minute to figure it out, figure why we had to fall apart?Moonshine stepping in front of my skylineCan I get a minute to figure it out, figure why we had to fall apart?
Got you in the palm of my hands [Repeat: x 6]

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기